Also known as ‘wine futures’, En Primeur offers you the opportunity to purchase wines that has not yet been bottled and released to market each spring.
Why buy En Primeur?
- A form of investment. Prices for En Primeur are usually lesser than market release price.
- Provides a guarantee for your choice of wine in specific bottle size.
- Provenance is guaranteed as En Primeur wines are directly sourced from the winery.
How does it work?
- Get onto our En Primeur mailing list. You can write to us at email@example.com to be on this list.
- Select and order your wine when the campaign starts in spring.
- Our team will confirm your order and take payment for the wine orders placed.
- We will contact you once the wine has arrived in two years’ time and we will charge the relevant freight and prevailing duties and taxes. Delivery will also be arranged.
For more information, you may contact our En Primeur team at firstname.lastname@example.org.